Survive the micro-world madness!
Discover a whole new world hidden beyond the limits of the human eye. Dodge, wind and jump to link together all pieces of DNA and build the longest chain ever while fighting off vicious viruses. Longer chains are more difficult to control but they come with a greater score multiplier. Look at your surroundings and you will quickly get one of many bonuses such as a vaccine or the micro-world equivalent of a rocket-launcher! With this kind of equipment the viruses don’t stand a chance! The game features two game-play modes. In the Normal mode your goal is to make the longest DNA chain while in the Baby mode you are a DNA guardian sneaking between enemies to transport DNA pieces to safety. Rack up a high score and put your survival skills to the test in this reflex-awakening action!
- NintendoLife (7/10): "It's quick, hectic and has that “one more try” quality that makes for a good on-the-go game. (...) If the concept appeals to you and you enjoy beating your own records, you'll have a good time surviving this swarm."
- Nintendo Charged (8/10): "One major reason that I enjoyed this game so much was its simplicity. No huge gimmicks, no crazy controls, just good pure fun. (...) If you’re looking for some simple, affordable fun, you should consider downloading Escape the Virus: Swarm Survival."
- Nintendojo (B): "At only $1.99 (200 points in the DSiWare store), Escape the Virus: Swarm Survival seems one of the better deals in the Nintendo eShop."
- 2 exciting modes of game-play: Normal and Baby
- Use special bonuses such as a rocket launcher or a vaccine
- Hectic action to test your reflexes
- User friendly but challenging game-play.