Take part in the intense military action!
Join the elite army unit in Heavy Fire: Special Operations, an arcade on-rail shooter for WiiWare™. Grab your Wii Remote™ or Wii Zapper™ and take out enemies in a single-player mode or use the additional firepower of your friend in multi-player mode. Blaze through stages using your light-gun from the ground, armored car or helicopter. Get additional points for smashing the environment. Rise in the military ranks and get more and more powerful weapons differing in features and controls.
You will need a quick trigger-finger to complete extremely dangerous levels and restore balance to the terrorized region of the Middle East. Play to finish the game or just to improve your best score.
- Navy Times: "The Nintendo Wii finally has a proper, violence-oriented first-person shooter, complete with gunfire, blood and bad guys yelling in Arabic. (...) 'Heavy Fire: Special Operations' could be the best video game value you’ve ever gotten for $5."
- Rejected Gamer: "Anyone looking for a quick fix of some good old fashioned arcade shooting fun should not pass this one up."
- Examiner: "This military campaign shooter delivers some pretty good visuals and action at the cost of a café con leche. (...) This title is very inexpensive with exceptional visuals and replay value, full of bonuses and achievements to pursue."
- Interactive and destructible environments of the exotic Middle East
- Multi-player co-operation mode
- 7 military ranks giving access to powerful weapons including SMG-5, MG4 or PDW-90
- Various kinds of combat (shoot from the ground, armored car or helicopter)
- Wii Zapper support taking the game to a new level of arcade game-play